Gateway Rehabilitation Hospital is a leading provider of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services in Northern Kentucky. Located in Florence, KY, our 40-bed rehabilitation hospital is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care in a beautifully appointed facility. Our tenured team of trusted and experienced professionals makes us a trusted leader in the community.
New YEAR, New CAREER!
** $1500 BONUS for Full Time! **
Meet our staff, tour our facility! Start your NEW CAREER at Gateway Rehab.
Don't Miss Out!!
The CNA provides assistance to licensed nursing personnel in the provision of patient care by providing and documenting activities of daily living, including personal hygiene and grooming, and providing a clean, healthy and safe environment. Utilizes basic infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake skills. Recognizes emergency situations and responds.
Contact Stacey for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 713-7541.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Nursing Assistant as applicable in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Acute care/LTAC/Rehab/LTC experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Vibra Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Women, Minorities, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.