Contech Engineered Solutions provides site solutions for engineers, contractors, architects, and owners. Our portfolio includes bridges, drainage, erosion control, retaining wall, sanitary sewer, and stormwater management products. Through cost-effective engineered solutions, we help build, support, and sustain land development projects while protecting the environment.
Our reputation as an industry leader comes from world-class design, manufacturing, sourcing, and distribution. Through our industry-leading sales, marketing, and engineering organizations, we maintain a competitive advantage and sustain relationships throughout the site development ecosystem, including land owners, regulators, contractors, and specifiers.
Headquartered in West Chester, Ohio, we have over 1,400 employees and 60 facilities strategically located across North America. Our footprint spans every major U.S. city and all 50 states, allowing us to provide unmatched customer support.
- To provide cost-effective, engineered solutions that help build, support, and sustain land development projects and protect the planet.
- To provide unmatched service and support to the entire land development community including land owners, regulators, engineers, architects, and contractors.
- Provide the industry’s best customer experience.
- Become the employer of choice; attracting and developing the most talented and motivated employees our industry has ever seen.
- Deliver growth by leveraging Contech’s cost position, developing new customer solutions, and penetrating new markets.
- Integrity – Be honest and fair
- Collaboration – Utilize our shared intellect
- Responsibility – Account for ones actions, act like owners
- Driven – Determined to succeed
- Quality – Strive for excellence in everything we do
- Teamwork – None of us is as smart as all of us